Businesses and corporations in South Florida provide a vital support structure for United Cerebral Palsy (UCP) with the benefits going both ways. Your association with UCP demonstrates that your company is a socially aware and responsible corporate citizen. It also enhances employee morale and enthusiasm and offers opportunities for increased public relations and lead generation campaigns.
Why partner with UCP of South Florida?
- UCP is a leading advocate for all people with disabilities.
- UCP provides services to over 1,800 infants, children and adults in South Florida daily.
- All funds received by UCP remain in the South Florida community.
- UCP and its business partners are productive contributors to society.
- 50% of all adults have a spouse, child, parent or close friend with a disability.
- 33% of all households have a member with a disability.
- Companies that market to people with disabilities reach 4 out of 10 customers.
There are many ways for your company to partner with UCP including:
- Hosting a UCP “Share & Care” program at your company. This one hour presentation offers an informative and heartwarming look at the work UCP does to help children and adults with disabilities reach their dreams. It also introduces your employees to volunteer opportunities at UCP of South Florida.
- A contribution from your company or corporate foundation to support critical services for children and adults in South Florida.
- Sponsorship of a UCP special event.
- Holding a “UCP Day” at your company, where your employees make a donation to UCP in exchange for a special perk (casual dress for a day, a lunch you provide, etc.)
- “Adopting” a UCP group home, and helping our special children and adults fully experience the rewards of community life. You and your employees can participate in activities that will directly enhance the quality of life for people in our community.
There are many more ways your company can become involved as a UCP Corporate Partner. For more information, please contact the UCP Development office in your area at:
Miami-Dade County: 305.325.9018
Broward, Palm Beach & Mid-Coast Counties, Inc.: 954.315.4057